Monday, July 2, 2007

What do I want to be ?????

A Walla Wallabeeeee !!

Nice one boys, dad woke me up a couple of times yelling at the telly. I think also he needs to wash his face cause he said he got stink eye from a Kiwi when he went to the shops on Sunday cause he sniggered at them hehehe nice one dad watch out for mum doing the orange squeezer with the face washer on your face like she does to me.

Is that funny dance the other team did before the game suppose to help them.
I think maybe they should just remember to catch the footy.


Ive got really red cheeks today...
lookout maybe more choppers coming grrrrr !!

2 comments:

  1. They also do that funny dance when they are trying to corner sheep in paddocks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaa
    grab ba tha
    grab ba tha

    fleeca fleeeca

    ReplyDelete